Friday, October 17, 2014

5 Best Men's Halloween Costume MorphSuits



Characters I'd Love To Dress Up As For Halloween

Need a simple costume for Halloween? I've never been one to dress up for Halloween as a specific character or ever wanted to make a cos-play outfit, so I'm going with my Top 5 MorphSuit Costumes For Halloween.


Scary Clown Skinsuit

There are a lot of people that are creeped out or afraid of clowns. I'd be sure to scare the hell out of them with this Scary Clown MorphSuit. This skinsuit has so many scary clown faces and in the oddest of places. With the trippy patterns and wacky colors, this one would also be the perfect costume for a Halloween rave.


Vampire Bat Skinsuit

This Vampire Bat MorphSuit is another nice costume for a Halloween party or haunted house. This MorphSuit is a bit different than the rest because of the addition of the bat wings, which really add to the presentation of this skinsuit costume.


Zombie Skinsuit

These days, everyone loves zombies, thanks to the major success of The Walking Dead and other cult zombie classics. This Zombie MorphSuit skinsuit costume is an inexpensive Halloween costume and the rotting jaw sets it apart from many of the other zombie costumes out there.


Checkered Trippy Rave skinsuit

How trippy is this Black and White Checker Pattern MorphSuit? This skinsuit costume is another excellent option for anyone attending a Halloween Rave or house party. This checkered skinsuit and the scary clown skinsuit are my two favorites.


Muscle skinsuit - Body Worlds

This cool exposed Muscle MorphSuit skinsuit (or should I say skin-less suit?) reminds me of those traveling Body Worlds exhibits. This MorphSuit costume would be great for a Halloween party costume because I could walk up to people, hold out my open palm, and ask them to "slap me some skin!"  ROFL.


Why wear a traditional Halloween costume when you can wear an awesome trippy Halloween MorphSuit to your next Halloween party, Trick-or-Treat outing, or Halloween rave?  Proper Halloween decorations only make up half the party; the costumes complete the other half of the perfect Halloween event.  Happy Halloween!

1 comment:

  1. I've been looking at girlie costumes all morning! These have scared me awake! LOL

    ReplyDelete

All comments are welcome. If reading in a feed, please visit the main site for comments.