Monday, November 19, 2012

Found Daft Punk In WoW! - EDM Easter Egg!


I Found Daft Punk In Warcraft!

Daft Punk In WoW MoP
Daft Punk In WoW
Daft Punk

Daft Punk has always been one of my favorite electronic producers since the late 90s when I myself was first getting into electronic music.  Daft Punk produced French House, which was the same style that I chose when I was DJing at house parties.  I owned a ton of Daft Punk vinyl and all their CDs, so yeah I was a big fan.

In the Engineering / Auction House area inside the Shrine of Two Moons, which is the Horde capital city of Pandaria, you can find a pair of in game characters representing the Daft Punk DJs.  Obviously Daft Punk would be Engineers, since thtey get the best helmets!  You can see the Daft Punk duo, Guy-Manuel de Homen-Christo and Thomas Bangalter, represented by the Goblins, Guyo Crystalgear and Tivilix Bangalter.  Of course they are both sporting a pair of great full helmets just like their French House counterparts.

So that's pretty cool, I found a Daft Punk Easter Egg in WoW.  I know where I'm be dropping my D.I.S.C.O. Ball and partying in the World of Warcraft.



Check out some of my Squidoo lenses:  Alliance Vs Horde - Come Vote! | Diablo 3 Gifts For Gamers | Getting Started Podcasting 101 | Play Money by Julian Dibble | Auction House Junkies | Fluxx - My Fav Card Game

Recommended Guides: Secret Gold Guide | Journal of Marcus Ty | WoW Secrets

1 comment:

  1. All it's missing is an obvious reference that they can craft a BlingTRON. Get it?!!! *ducks*

    ReplyDelete

All comments are welcome. If reading in a feed, please visit the main site for comments.