|Have You Tipped Your Bloggers Today?|
Home Computer Is Down
Unfortunately I have quite an issue with my ability to engage the gold blogging community via the podcast and this blog. In the previous post on the status of this site, I mentioned how I haven't been able to use my home computer due to Charter working on the line for a couple of weeks. That work is over now, but I have even bigger issues. My home computer is now down until I can save up enough money to have it completely fixed. I have a quote to get it repaired and upgraded to working condition again. Unfortunately, I don't have the extra money to get it fixed. I might be able to scrape enough money together by the end of the month to get it fixed.
The end of the month, maybe. Problem is that I no longer can write posts from work either. As I mentioned on Auction House Junkies Episode #15, I have been promoted to a new position at work. Today is my last day training my replacement before I move to the new department. The new department does not have internet access, so I will not be able to do any blog posts from work anymore. Yes, that sucks, but wouldn't be a big deal except that my home computer is going to take $200 to get it running where I can start posting daily gold tips again.
So what does this mean?
Until I get my $200 saved up for the computer repairs:
- There will be no new blog posts at Cold's Gold Factory (there may be an occasional post, if I can find time to hit a library).
- There will be no new Monday posts (that's my day) at Goldgrubs.com.
- Diablo3GoldTips.com will be on hold unless Wes gets a post up.
- There will be no new episodes of The Auction House Junkies podcast until my computer is fixed. (Wes and I tried to record Tuesday evening, but I come across as robo-voice speed talker.)
- My current project of a second gold guide, which is already in the works) is on hold as well.
You can see it is a sad day for Cold's Gold Factory and my other blogging and podcasting projects.
What Can You Do To Help Out?
I need to try and raise $200 total as soon as possible, so that I can get back to posting daily and providing content for all of my wonderful readers. Wes and I are also itchin to get another Auction House Junkies episode out as well as release our initial Diablo 3 podcast teaser episode. Can't do either until I can raise the $200 and get my computer fixed.
I had mentioned how I was a #sadpanda after relaying the news to my followers on Twitter yesterday. I had an Auction House Junkies listener contact me asking for my Paypal address because he wanted to help out. This loyal fan of the podcast sent me $50 to my Paypal account to get my $200 computer repair savings project underway, so we can get more gold making podcast episodes out as quickly as possible. Thank you so much for your generous contribution, sir.
If you too would like to help out and help us get back on a regular posting and podcasting schedule, then these are the following options that will assist in raising the cash needed for the computer repairs.
- Purchase a MFC Mastery Gold Guide. This guide has helped nearly 100 players so far and has been very well received. MFCs continue to be hot sellers and there is less competition now that school is back in session.
- Send a donation via Paypal to email address SSmith0911 (at) Live (dot) Com. Any amount no matter how large or small will be greatly appreciated. If you would like a shout out on the blog or on the podcast, please say so with the donation message.
- Buy something from Amazon.com with my referral link.
- Tweet this post, post it to Facebook, or any other social media site. Tell your friends.
- Contact me for various advertising ideas for your own site, podcast, or blog promotion.
Thanks in advance for anyone who decides to help out. The faster I can get money earned and saved up, the sooner the blogs and the podcasts will be back in business. I will be back ASAP. Thanks for understanding. In the meantime, there are over 520+ posts here at Cold's Gold Factory to keep you busy with gold making tips and tricks as well as strategy discussions.
PS: If you are wondering where the money is from all of the MFC Mastery guides I've sold. Every last penny went to pay for a root canal for my girlfriend who has no job and no insurance. Major dental work without insurance is outrageous.Enjoy The Posts Here at Cold's Gold Factory? Check Out Cold's Mysterious Fortune Card Mastery Gold Making Guide To Get You Started In Gold Making. Also Check Out The Teenager's Gold Guide To Get Started With Learning The Auction House As A Younger Player.