Friday, April 15, 2011

Join the Blogroll & Podcast Links

Spring Cleaning

I have deleted 12 or more blogs from my blogroll that had not posted in a week or longer.  Some hadn't posted in 3 months.  I like to keep links only to blogs that are current and are providing fresh content at least once per week.  Blogging is a revolving door.  Many start, but few continue on past a few months before giving up after they realize how much hard work it is to post quality content on a consistent basis.

New Additions

Anyone who has a new site that writes frequently (at least once a week) can contact me to be added to the blogroll. 

I have also added a Podcast List after the blogroll.  Anyone with a WoW related podcast who links to the Auction House Junkies homepage at AuctionHouseJunkies.com can contact me to be added to the Podcast List. 

Consortium Contest

The Consortium Forums are hosting a new contest.  If you are interested, follow this link for the details and prizes.

*******************

More gold tips and gold guides coming soon.


Thanks for coming to my site and reading my blog. And thanks for all of the positive feedback I receive for the blog as well as the podcast.  I think I have some of the best readers and comments across the whole World of Warcraft gold blogging community.




No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome. If reading in a feed, please visit the main site for comments.