Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Auction House Junkies - The Buzz

Auction House Junkies

It seems that we have had a lot of listeners to our new gold making podcast Auction House Junkies.  I would like to thank each and every listeners.  I hope your are enjoying the shows and sharing them with your friends.  Many of the other bloggers have been listening and posting links, reviews, suggestions, etc.  Thanks to all of you bloggers for helping spread the word about Auction House Junkies.

AuctionHouseJunkies.com  is the new and easier to remember site domain.  Please use this link in any new postings, articles, shares, etc.  If you haven't listened to the show yet, what are you waiting for?

The Buzz On The Auction House Junkies Show

I wanted to compile a list of links to reviews and other sites that have been talking about our new podcast.  Auction House Junkies and Hagor both have been getting a lot of props.  Here is a compilation in case you want to read what everyone else is saying about the Auction House Junkies gold making podcast.

Faid
I'm an AH Junkies Junky!
"The second episode, a few minutes in there's "Hagor the Goblin" talking and I haven't laughed so much from a podcast, ever."
"It's a great podcast and I hope it continues a long time, it's great to listen to while I'm doing homework or doing my own Obsidium Shuffling!"

Brouk
What I Do While Shuffling
"Both podcasts are roughly 45 minutes and provide an easy listen with a good amount of humor, mixed with specifics on different markets. It's nice to hear voices of the people behind the blogs."

Markco
Sorry Auction House Junkies
"A silly, fun, informative time focused on making gold and geared towards your average player. What I love most about the podcast is the seriously useful information, and the flow is just right."

Zoxy
Who Are Auction House Junkies
"I am Really looking forward to the next one as they really do cover a lot of detail about the topics they are talking about."

Anaalius
Auction House Junkies Mini Review
"Well i am overall impressed and can see the podcast working well in the future."

XanderEragon
AH Junkies
"So all on all I would say these two guys are on to something good and I'm very excited what more is to come from These guys in the future. Keep it up Cold and Wes your doing a great job!"

Alto
I am Junkie for Junkies! Are you?
"There's something about listening to this....I really enjoy two peeps chatting about what they have been working on lately in the WoW world, especially by professionals. It's basically a blog post, more in depth and more descriptive, as you have a few points of view going on."

Smudger
Auction House Junkies or Just Junk?
"Thumbs up from me and with some time this project will become synonymous with gold related podcasting."


Sorry if I missed any other reviews.  Feel free to leave a hyperlink to any old or new reviews in the comments of this post.

1 comment:

  1. I just put up my 2 cents worth on your podcast at my new(ish) gold blog.

    keep up the good work!

    http://thegoldmachine.blogspot.com/2011/02/auction-house-junkies-ftw.html

    -Seal

    ReplyDelete

All comments are welcome. If reading in a feed, please visit the main site for comments.