Thursday, September 2, 2010

Welcome New Readers


Welcome New Readers from Just My Two Copper's Blogging Carnivale!  The Ferris Wheel in the picture is rather iconic, as the blogging carnival is also a roundabout mechanisms that allows the readers to enjoy submissions by the various bloggers out there.  So step on up, hop on and enjoy your tour around the WoW and Gold Making Blogospheres.  Markco has done an excellent job with his creation of the Blogging Carnival and its success has helped to grow the reader pool for all of the other bloggers out there.  This is my second submission for the blogging carnival and the start of many more to come.

I do post daily, so please click the link to subscribe to the Free Feeds to receive my posts directly to your favorite reader.  This link is located at the top right of the page.  If you like my page, also please click on the "Vote for Me" button to help increase my rankings.  Have a look around my site, it is almost a year old and there is plenty of information to get you started in creating yourself vast amounts of gold.  Have a look, bookmark me, add me to your reader, come back daily, whatever you prefer.  Thanks for the interest and to all the loyal readers I've had on this journey into blogging.  Thank you Markco for your excellent ideas and leadership with the Blogging Carnival.  Click the 20kLeveling Banner at the top of the page to learn more of Markco's secrets.

Feel free to look into my recommended reading tab, as those are all items I read and enjoy and personally endorse.  Please take a peek at my other blogs as well, you can find them under the "Other blogs" tab above.
Support my sponsors with a click or a free game sign-up please.

Last, but not least.  Feel free to email me with any questions, link exchange requests, guest post invites or offers, and always feel free to leave comments and promote discussion within the daily blog posts as well.

Thanks again for your interest and your support!

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are welcome. If reading in a feed, please visit the main site for comments.